Friday 3 October 2014

Free Topshop Lipstick & Haul

Typical, Topshop release a code for a free lipstick the day after I place a huge haul!  It hasn't arrived yet but I'll let you know how I get on.   I've ordered a knitted Olive skirt, two floppy felt fedora hats (I love the style, I'm just not sure if it will suit me) and a knitted heart jumper.  I think the jumper is a cropped style but I hope that I can wear it with some of my high waisted vintage skirts...  Topshop also have a good tall section which is worth a look.


I plan on wearing it with Beguiled lipstick, a gorgeous dark berry tone for Autumn (it's here and I recommend it, along with Macaroon though that is a more summery colour).

1 Topshop Burgundy Felt Floppy hat (link)
2 Topshop Heart Motif Jumper (link)
3 Topshop Plated Rib Skirt in Olive (link)

The code for the free lipstick is TSLIPS and don't forget to use your student discount code if you have one!
If you are not quick enough then don't forget my £40 House of Fraser giveaway (link)

Stand Tall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.