Friday 31 January 2014

Haul: Dorothy Perkins Vintage Prints and Jewels

Dorothy Perkins Haul
After a much needed back massage the other day, I floated into the shops to browse some of the new spring collections (it would be rude not to).  After a long winter, it's always a welcome sight to see spring peeping round the corner.  I found a lovely top and some nice jewellery at bargain prices in Dorothy Perkins which I thought I would share. 

Paisley Print blue top from Dorothy Perkins

Have a heart?
 I picked up this blue and white long line vest top.  If you have a long body (like me) or just hate tops riding up (accidentally tummy flash) then long line tops are the way forward.  I wear vest tops almost daily underneath the rest of my clothes.  They add an extra layer, and keep things covered even when you are reaching for that gorgeous Chanel/Prada/Rebecca Minkoff handbag off the top shelf in Harrods.  I'm a fan of vintage-esque patterns and at just over £5 it was a bargain.  I couldn't find this exact top online but they have similar red one for £5.60 (link) and they have blue ones with capped sleeves (which are probably more wearable right now pre summer link).
Dorothy Perkins Vintage Hollywood Glamour Necklace set £10.00 reduced to £2.40
Dorothy Perkins Vintage Inspired Heart Necklace £6.50 reduced to £1.40

Along with the top, I picked up a couple of pieces of costume jewellery for £1.60 and £2.40.  The glittery heart will add to any outfit and the earring and necklace set will add a bit of statement glamour.  I'd recommend having a look at Dorothy Perkins online and taking advantage of the 20% while its on.  It's also worth noting that if you are a student, Dorothy Perkins will give you a student discount on the sale items too.  Absolutely worth knowing! (I think the code TREAT20 might still work for 20% off, and I had a pop up for free next day delivery if I entered my email address when finding these items online).

Do you like my purchases?  Do you like statement necklaces?


Stand Tall x

(P.s. You might notice 5 foot 10 is undergoing a few changes.  Its now a fashion and lifestyle blog.  Although I am 'tall' the blog is not just for tall readers- its my little corner for fashion and life.  If you have any requests or suggestions, feel free to comment. Thanks)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I read all of them and will do my best to reply.